Recruitment Coordinator Job - Recruitment Coordinator
Job ID:: 34283
Department:: Recruitment and Staffing
City:: Bloomington, MN
Location:: HP : Bloomington 8170 Office Bldg
Position Type:: Full:Time
Anticipated Work Schedule:: Monday : Friday regular business hours.
Hrs/Pay Period:: 80
Join our growing organization on an exciting mission to improve health and well:being for our members, patients and community At HealthPartners, you'll find a culture where we live our values of excellence, compassion, integrity and partnership every day. It's part of why we're the No. 1 large company on the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal's Best Places to Work list in 2014. Do you want to use your skills and passions for good Picture yourself at HealthPartners and imagine the future successes we could achieve together
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our Human Resources team in Bloomington, MN. This position will be responsible for providing professional administrative and recruiting support to the recruitment team. This includes managing projects and processes such as the background check process, the outplacement program, coordinating new hire information and working closely with union procedures. Recruiting assistance may also include reference checks, scheduling interviews, and assisting in posting positions.
Monday through Friday, business hours
* Bachelor's degree, or comparable experience
* Two years professional experience
* Extensive experience with computer systems and software programs, e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and other MS Office Suite products.
* Proficiency in Internet/Intranet use and applications
* Understanding of HR practices governed by federal, state, and local statutes
* Proven ability to operate with a high degree of organizational and multi:tasking skill
* Experience managing multiple priorities and projects
* Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational and coordination skills
* Ability to independently establish work priorities in an environment of frequent interruptions and changes
* Ability to consolidate information into reports and correspondence
* Serve as the main point of contact for any recruitment inquiries from both internal and external applicants. Interact with candidates to assist with the application process, provide status updates, and ensure a positive candidate experience.
* Lead multiple complex projects including planning and leading project meetings, providing project plans and updates.
* Manage the internal and external career pages including updating as needed.
* Maintain internal policies and vendor contracts.
* Organize, track and process invoices. Work with the team manager to coordinate budget priorities.
* Work with vendors in a professional manner ensuring processes and procedures run smoothly and identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues.
* Manage the employee referral program including processing requests and ensuring proper payment. Generate innovative approaches and ideas to promote the program.
* Manage the coordination of job fairs including registration, planning, registration and tracking procedures.
* Proactively implement processes and procedures that will enhance the efficiency of the recruitment team.
* Perform other duties as assigned
HealthPartners is recognized nationally for providing outstanding care and experience for patients and members. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package. For more information and go to healthpartners/careers and search for job ID 34283.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected cl
Jobs in Bloomington > Human Resources in Bloomington > Recruitment Coordinator Job